Thursday, November 3, 2016

Little bumper I did for a client

I learned something new this past year, and it's super simple to do in After Effects, but don't judge me cause I don't know the program that well. It's a little bumper I made for some kind of art gallery show... I don't know. The guy paid cash and I don't ask questions! I should, but I don't! Ignorance is bliss.

The top video is the first draft which I thought came out pretty good, but it turns out was too realistic for what he wanted.

(Also the eye and globe are stock images so don't go thinking I painted them or anything.)

The second one is the final version. It's okay, the client was happy with it so that's good enough for me.

"Gazpacho soup!"





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for commenting. Very soon, your comment will be rushed through our quality assurance department and either added or returned to you personally by our trained "Sodomonkey". Which is every bit as painful as it sounds.