Saturday, August 1, 2015

Some Character Art I finished

So I did some more pony stuff, I know, it's a shock...but I'm posting it cause I finished it and because I think I did a pretty good job of capturing the look of the show on both pieces.

Shine from Equestria Girls
So if you haven't seen My Little Pony Equestria Girls or Rainbow Rocks you probably won't appreciate this one, but it's basically ponies as humans in a parallel universe. It's silly, but the music is great. Anyway, I made this for my friend Winter and I am thrilled with how it came out. The perspective was tricky because of their shape but I think the result was worth it.

Sapphire Night Classic
Sapphire Night Princess

Now these ones are a little more usual. It's Sapphire Night as a basic Alicorn (if such a thing exists, I guess) and then as a Princess. These ones match the look of the show which is good, but also they're both the same picture. I was able to work with layers and minimal editing to make one picture work for both. There's a reason I needed to do that, but frankly it's not interesting unless you roleplay, so I won't bore you. Suffice to say, it came out quite good, I feel.

Green Week logo


Prizes!
And because I'm super generous, I'm uploading some more straight-up Vector art I did. The first is the logo for Fillydelphia.com's Green Week event, which is basically Splatoon except for ponies. It's a week long event and this year they let me make the logo, which is cool. I also made the prize ribbons (above) which are very similar to the work I've done for MLPNWRP site... To be honest, I'm not in love with these ones, but I had to get them done quickly. I did learn more about Illustrator though, so... thats always a plus.

-Bad Seed, Bad Seed what we gonna do? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for commenting. Very soon, your comment will be rushed through our quality assurance department and either added or returned to you personally by our trained "Sodomonkey". Which is every bit as painful as it sounds.