Sunday, August 23, 2015

Fancy Shmancy Work Sketches


Hello all,

So this is what I was doing at work the other day instead of listening to the calls... I decided to try and match one of my favorite artists, Drew Struzan, at least in terms of style. I may not have not managed it great, I was using pencil after all, but I think I did pretty good. I like them anyway.

Indy, Conan, and Mike
 I don't know if you can tell, but that's Indiana Jones (that one I used the cover of Genesis Deluge which is one of Struzans actual works as reference) and then Conan O'Brien and Mike Nelson.

I guess I can do a little more than draw ponies.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for commenting. Very soon, your comment will be rushed through our quality assurance department and either added or returned to you personally by our trained "Sodomonkey". Which is every bit as painful as it sounds.