Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Five Nights Fever

Hey blog world,

I said I'd post stuff whether I liked it or not, so here goes. Two quick work sketches I did while listening to old people prattle on about their health problems and general racism.

First, Toy Chica from the (slightly less) amazing (than the first) Five Nights at Freddy's 2.

Yes, it's the one with the panties.
Yeah, I don't know either so don't ask a lot of questions. The game is great though, all the same and if you haven't played it, you should. The payoff is jumpscares, but the tension is what makes the game scary again and again.

(Wind noises)
This one is from the same day. I promised my sister I'd draw her a Disney-inspired thing for each day we worked together. Not a terrible skull, I suppose.

Anyway, art. Yay. See, I do occasionally keep my promises.

"I'm supposed to be at acting class! I'm letting down my scene partner!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for commenting. Very soon, your comment will be rushed through our quality assurance department and either added or returned to you personally by our trained "Sodomonkey". Which is every bit as painful as it sounds.