Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Update for the sake of updating.

I haven't been able to post most of the work I've been doing lately, but I did this in Team Production class today for the commercial and I'm enjoying it.



It's nothing big; the texture for the cartridge in the commercial. There's no way anyone who watches it will EVER see this, cause it's tiny, but I think it came out very well, considering it took me maybe 15 minutes.

Incidentally, if you can FIND a copy of G.I. Gramps: Attack on Alzheimers Bay, let me know. I need one to complete my collection, not to mention that it was a totally awesome game.


Anyway, thats all for now. Just a little bit of random fun.

Oh, and a very Happy Birthday to my mum who, I believe, is turning 30...again.

"Judy: Beyond THUNDERSQUISHY!"
-Crow T. Robot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for commenting. Very soon, your comment will be rushed through our quality assurance department and either added or returned to you personally by our trained "Sodomonkey". Which is every bit as painful as it sounds.