Saturday, July 18, 2009

To All Who Visit This Happy Place; GET THE HELL OFF MY LAWN!

Greetings, everyone.

My name is Ayame Nelson. You might remember me from such classic writing spots as From The Big Book of Everything, Newscast RPG, and my personal favorite, If You Ever Want to See Your Son Again... That last one was a very personal piece for me. I've never since penned a better set of ransom demands.

So what is this then; another blog stopping up the already jam-packed internet tubes? In a word, "yes". In several words, "yes, now shut up and let me finish". It has been suggested to me that I begin to take account of things which I observe (mostly online, but also some in the real world) that influence me or inspire me. While I have a feeling that the actual content will eventually boil down to 'things that irritate me to the point where I begin hurting others', I remain nevertheless excited about the prospect.

Let it be now known that things not partaining to online will not contain links, as I don't have the foggiest idea of how to link this blog to an event in space time...yet.

So, now we know why we're here, who are we? And by 'we' I mean, me.

You already know my namem which IS Japanese and means Iris. No, I am not Japanese, not even partially which is one of many reasons I usually go by Ami instead. I am 24 years old, live in Las Vegas, Nevada, am attending school, working part time, and trying to become an artist. My hobbies include (but are not limited to) MST3K, video games, reading, writing, drawing, building props, making movies, and ranting. We'll probably learn more about me as we go along. For now, that should be enough to get you moving.

Since this is an introduction thread, I am going to try and keep it short. However, I should probably be mentioning a few of the following housekeeping items.
#1. This is gonna update whenever I feel like it. I'll make it a point to update frequently, but no set times, or dates. I am not going to turn this into a chore.
#2. I don't have a MySpace, Facebook, Twitter, or WoW account. If I get one, you'll be the first to know...that I've gone batshit insane.
#3. I'm leaving the comments open. Comment away. If your comment annoys me, I'll delete it. I don't think you need guidelines as to what not to post. Even though we're on the internet, I firmly believe that some of you are mature adults, and if you're not, go back to pwning n00bs on XBL, okay?

And now, I'll close with a tradition that I follow on my other blog; N.U.S.,

"I am gonna riff away like it's nobodies business...I...can't think of anything NOW, but..."
-Crow T. Robot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for commenting. Very soon, your comment will be rushed through our quality assurance department and either added or returned to you personally by our trained "Sodomonkey". Which is every bit as painful as it sounds.