Monday, February 16, 2015

Something Old. Lip-Sync!

My eye is almost swollen shut today because...I honestly don't know why. As a result, however, I am cleaning my old HDD today and came across something I did that I am marginally proud of. It's older, and sort of boring but here it is:


Old Lip Sync Video from ayame nelson on Vimeo.

For those of you who don't know, I actually enjoy lip sync very much Don't know why...I just think it's neat. Basically, I took an audio file I cut from MST3K and animated this character's lips. It was a simple school assignment, but hey, at least now you know I was doing SOMETHING there.

"He learned almost too late...that...man was a feeling creature"
-Rex Reason

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for commenting. Very soon, your comment will be rushed through our quality assurance department and either added or returned to you personally by our trained "Sodomonkey". Which is every bit as painful as it sounds.