Monday, April 11, 2011

Major Updates on the way

Hey there folks,

Just a quick update today (and some art) since I'm currently neck deep in work. I just wanted to say that I haven't forgotten about updating the site, it's just had to be put on the back burner because of my current work for HMX Entertainment. New stuff will be coming soon to the website, including a new look for this old blog.

Now, I have been posting these everywhere, but in case you missed them, here's the side work I did yesterday.

one the top, we have Ayame from the Newscast RPG as a pony which is all sorts of adorable, and the other one is a pony from the actual show, but she has some of my sister's accessories (i.e. her Monroe piercing and Jack Sparrow tattoo).

There are probably some of you wondering what is with all the pony art. Well, indoctrinate yourself here. I just love the simplistic style and the cuteness of it all. Also, as the series progresses, it's becoming more and more 'aware' that the people most watching this show are adults which has made for some delightful moments. Lauren Faust, I salute you (even though I hated Foster's)!

"And that little kitten played with that ball of yarn....all through the night."
-Kent Brockman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for commenting. Very soon, your comment will be rushed through our quality assurance department and either added or returned to you personally by our trained "Sodomonkey". Which is every bit as painful as it sounds.