Thursday, May 27, 2010

3D Modeling

At the persistent request of certain individuals, I'm posting my 3D character model. It's an original character based on:



This is my super villain character Lady Nightheart. She's the main character of one of my unpublished comic series. She's a regular girl-turned-bad guy whos got some pretty awesome armor.

She made it herself, so it looks kinda cheap, that's the intent.

So I took this turnaround and for class last quarter, I made a full 3D model of Lady Nightheart.

Now, I suck at a lot of things but I suck at 3D modeling perhaps more than anything art related (aside from oil painting). But, I came up with something, and here it is.



There it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for commenting. Very soon, your comment will be rushed through our quality assurance department and either added or returned to you personally by our trained "Sodomonkey". Which is every bit as painful as it sounds.