Thursday, April 22, 2010

Kioko at the Beach


For those of you who don't go to DeviantArt, I finished this a few days ago. I like it, I think it might be going in my portfolio for the sake of anatomy.

It is called Kioko at the Beach and features...well, Kioko at the beach. I used a lot of reference for this one, and it really shows in both the pose and the water. I am VERY happy with the way the water came out.

You can see a larger version here:

http://ayameexgoddess.deviantart.com/art/Kioko-at-the-beach-161092494

Is it groundbreaking? No. But it's pretty good and I am proud to have created it.


"Sold Out? They must have run out of Canceled stickers."
-Tom Servo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for commenting. Very soon, your comment will be rushed through our quality assurance department and either added or returned to you personally by our trained "Sodomonkey". Which is every bit as painful as it sounds.