Thursday, December 24, 2009

The first official day of vacation!

Well, I have finally completed Christmas quarter and soon, will also have completed 2009. I spent 10 hours yesterday driving through a blizzard to get back up to Salt Lake City, where I am vacationing for the remainder of the year.

I have some projects in the works for my break, mainly, I am writing a script for an upcoming comic project that has been in the works for several years called Darkness Comes. I can't say much about it right now, other than it's the story of four old friends reunited by zombies.

I also plan on updating the website this week. It depends on how well I can get Photoshop to work with my laptop. Historically, the two have not gotten along.

Other than that, I spent the entire day relaxing, I think I have earned a little reprieve.

Have a Merry Christmas, or whatever holiday you celebrate.

"Over? Why my dear, delusional Dark Knight. It hasn't even begun."
-The Joker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for commenting. Very soon, your comment will be rushed through our quality assurance department and either added or returned to you personally by our trained "Sodomonkey". Which is every bit as painful as it sounds.